How it works…
1) You pass this mailer around to people you know, either by email or using the social share buttons. These lists enable you to keep yourself in the forefront of their mind, meaning you get more fee paying work from them.
2) You or they email me with any interest – email@example.com .
3) I put you in touch, you negotiate direct.
4) You the trusted advisor / they remain in control.
5) If a deal gets completed I get paid a fee for facilitating the deal by the other party: there’s no cost to you.
6) These circulars are sent once, and once only – if you don’t open a mailer, you and your client have missed the opportunity!
Oh, and by the way, the tax practice I referred to a few months back has been backed into a general accountancy practice taking with it a quarter of a million pounds in fees, growing to £400k over time as the general accountancy work is transferred too. Sorry if you missed out on that opportunity, the guy had a good many options as to where to put the business – but similar opportunities are sure to come – keep reading!
Finally, it’s great to see the economy starting to improve, confidence grow. But not everyone is feeling the benefit – wearing my insolvency hat I’m seeing more and more business owners who are close to or past retirement whose business is dying a death of a thousand cuts. Who do you know who is like that, who could do with some help to get out before it goes belly up? I might just be able to provide them with an exit route before all is lost. (realistic expectations only please!)
– Chartered Accountant, Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, and much much more!
Midlands Business Recovery
Tel 01902 672323