Here is a list of links we think might be of use to you if you are doing some research into English insolvency:
- R3’s Creditor Insolvency Guide
- R3’s Employee helpsheet
- R3’s guide on how to complain about an insolvency practitioner or the Insolvency Service
- R3’s guide on getting involved in a company’s administration, CVA, liquidation or an individual’s bankruptcy or IVA.
- The Insolvency Service
- The Insolvency Service’s guide on your rights as n employee if your employer is insolvent
- Search of the individual insolvency register for people currently in bankruptcy or IVA
- Search for disqualified directors
- The Insolvency Service’s web pages for making yourself personally bankrupt
If you cannot find what you’re after, perhaps you could look at our brochures or give Paul a call on 01902 672323 or 07813102014 – he doesn’t bite!